We understand that buying a home can be one of the most stressful moments of your life. That’s why we make it our duty to help you with the process to ensure that you are making the right decision.
Did you know only 20% of people get a professional property survey before buying a new home and the average repair bill from an independent survey is £5,750.
Our team specialises in residential surveying, and we offer a range of different pre-purchase options to suit your needs whether that be looking at a something speciﬁc you are unsure about or if you require a full building survey.
We are on hand to help and offer a break down of best solutions to help assist you with your purchase and identify best solutions for anything uncovered during the survey. We have a good local network of trusted contractors who can assist with any remediation works to ensure you are getting quality.
The Level 2 Report is a very popular product. It is aimed at properties that are reasonably modern in appearance and which are also thought to be in a reasonable order internally and externally. It is designed to provide a purchaser with an independent and thorough overview of a property concentrating on signiﬁcant matters that may typically affect value and to enable them to make an informed decision whether to proceed or not. A surveyor undertaking a Level 2 Report should have the same knowledge of defects/conditions as those taking building surveys.
The Building Survey is the most comprehensive Survey (also known as a ‘full structural survey’). This high-level inspection of a building covering defects, maintenance, refurbishment, and adaptations. This product is suitable for older and/or larger properties.
The Building Survey is a detailed report on the condition of a property and is the highest level of residential survey.
The report is bespoke and is normally produced with a schedule of photographs. Additional input by way of valuation, cost estimates for repairs, design work, brieﬁng
documentation, environmental reports, radon gas reports, etc can be provided.
We have dedicated MRICS and ARLA qualiﬁed members who undertake property and block management. Our property management services include:
- Rental Valuations
- Property inspection
- Rent collect and arrears management
- Maintenance management
- Ren reviews
- Tenancy compliance
- Rental advice
We offer clients full service block management, working to the highest ethical and professional standards. We work closely with Right to Manage Companies, leaseholders and freeholders to understand the requirements of each building and aim to develop strong lasting relationships with clients.
Our service includes:
- Full financial management including setting budgets, service charges, accounts and managing funds, and company secretarial services
- Maintenance including regular site inspections, managing and paying contractors, and dealing with major works management
- Compliance to ensure that the buildings meet all regulatory requirements such as insurance, risk management and health and safety
- Communication – we pride ourselves on excellent communication with clients through regular meetings, dealing promptly with enquiries and news updates through dedicated leaseholder portal
We are qualified and regulated through the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and offer total transparency in all our dealings with clients. If you are considering appointing a new block manager for your building or development please do get in touch.
An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) is a document that rates the energy efficiency of a building, typically required for renting, selling, or constructing properties. It provides an energy performance rating on a scale of A to G, with recommendations for improving energy efficiency. EPCs help inform decisions about energy usage and environmental impact, and promote energy efficiency and reduced
emissions from buildings.
Here are some key reasons to get an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) for your property:
- Legal requirement: EPCs are mandatory in many countries when renting, selling, or constructing properties, ensuring compliance with regulations.
- Energy efficiency assessment: EPC provides an assessment of your property’s energy efficiency and identifies areas for improvement to reduce energy consumption and lower costs.
- Financial incentives: Higher EPC ratings may make you eligible for financial incentives, such as grants or tax credits, offsetting costs and providing potential savings.
- Marketability: EPC can be used as a marketing tool, showcasing your property’s energy efficiency and potentially increasing its value or rental demand.
- Environmental sustainability: EPC helps reduce greenhouse gas emissions and promotes environmental sustainability by improving energy efficiency in buildings
A snagging report is a detailed inspection that identifies any defects, issues, or unfinished work in a property. Our experts meticulously examine every nook and cranny, from structural elements to finishing touches, ensuring that your property meets the highest standards of quality and safety.
Why choose our snagging report services?
- Expertise: Our surveyors are RICS accredited, guaranteeing their extensive knowledge and adherence to professional standards. You can trust their expertise in identifying even the most subtle defects.
- Thorough Assessment: We leave no stone unturned. Our comprehensive snagging reports provide a detailed breakdown of any issues found, accompanied by clear photographic evidence. You’ll have a complete understanding of the property’s condition.
- Peace of Mind: With our snagging report in hand, you can confidently address any concerns with builders, developers, or sellers. Our objective assessment empowers you to negotiate repairs, request rectifications, or secure compensation where necessary.
- Timely Delivery: We understand the importance of efficiency. Our team works diligently to deliver your snagging report promptly, ensuring you have the information you need in a timely manner.
- Tailored Solutions: Whether you require a snagging report for a new-build property, renovation project, or off-plan purchase, we adapt our services to meet your specific requirements. We understand that every property is unique.